Katrina Martinez-Horton lives the Golden Rule through Mary Kay

"Do to others as you would have them do to you." -  Luke 6:31 

Mary Kay Future Sales Director Katrina Martinez-Horton is looking for women who what more, need more and who have integrity.



The Golden Rule describes a "reciprocal", or "two-way" relationship between one's self and others that involves both sides equally, and in a mutual fashion. An embodiment of this law of God is found in Katrina Martinez-Horton,  a classy, confident, courageous, charming, businesswoman.
 
"I am building my Mary Kay career to EXTREME HEIGHTS!" Katrina says. With character and persistence,  she is helping others to succeed. And in the process, all are being blessed.

"There has truly been an abundance of blessings throughout my Mary Kay career," she adds. "I began using Mary Kay to help clear up my blemish-prone skin and noticed a visible difference after a few weeks. A few months later when it was time to reorder my products, I became a 'personal use' consultant."

Katrina writes: Shortly after attending a very powerful career event, I saw a vision brighter than I could ever imagine. The possibilities available were unlimited so I took a leap of faith, made a decision to leave my full time job and pursue my business on a career level. I feel so blessed that this opportunity has afforded me to be a stay at home mom and really focus on the important things in my life.

Mary Kay is built on the highest values putting God first, family second and career third. Also praising people to success and working by the Golden Rule was something I was not familiar with. Because of the recognition program, I found myself ambitiously working for the prizes more than the money and soon began to move up the ladder of success! 

* Contact Katrina at http://www.marykay.com/khorton6 

I love the fact that I can go into an appointment and regardless of a sale, I have the ability to make a difference in that woman’s life. (not interested in 1 time sale, but building a relationship) I have a passion to make everyone feel important and to be a service to them because I can relate to skin issues that can make a people feel insecure.

The opportunity to work with mentors across the US has also been an amazing experience. I love to travel and be able to take my business with me and make some extra cash. As a concept of "the ethic of reciprocity," it has its roots in a wide range of world cultures, and is a standard way that different cultures use to resolve conflicts. It has a long history, and a great number of prominent religious figures and philosophers have restated its reciprocal, "two-way" nature in various ways (not limited to the above forms).

"Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve." - Mary Kay Ash

Like Katrina on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kmartinezhorton


Comments