Mary Kay Future Sales Director Katrina Martinez-Horton Explores Why You Should Join Her Team!

Everyone who joins Mary Kay is usually for one reason or another, writes Mary Kay Future Sales Director Katrina Martinez-Horton. 

Katrina Martinez-Horton 
However I believe what keeps them a strong consultant is if they believe and  are using the products faithfully.  Their purpose eventually grows into a more positive direction of working by the Golden Rule. I believe that this opportunity has been the best self- improvement course! 

 I joined Mary Kay as a “personal use consultant” because I loved the products and loved the discount! Little did I know that I was going to transform from this shy, pessimistic and fearful woman into a positive, personable and purpose driven woman!  

* Contact Katrina at http://www.marykay.com/khorton6 
 
Shortly after running an hour appointment after my full-time day job and made my first  sale of profiting not only a new relationship but over $80/hour, I realized I can do this!!  I thought to myself I had been working in the banking industry for over 8 years and never would reach that earning potential! Yes, this lucrative opportunity gave me so much joy however it isn’t the reason that motivates me!

***
My motivation is building solid lasting friendships and knowing that I may be the only “bible” that some woman’ are exposed to. It’s a pure joy of stepping into a facial or makeover appointment and seeing attitudes & insecurities shift into to positive happy faces, I know I did my job well!  As the rose bud of a flower is new & closed up and with a little bit of “light” it blossoms into the beautiful flower God created it to be!
Mary Kay Ash quotes:
 
I’m so abundantly blessed to get to continue to build a solid business 9 years later but more importantly, build a solid family life for my husband & 3 beautiful children and hopefully continue to live the Mary Kay legacy! Thank you Mary Kay Ash for the opportunity to keep my priorities in order: Faith, Family & Career!

***

"Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve." - Mary Kay Ash

Like Katrina on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kmartinezhorton



Comments