Experience the World's Only Nano-Hydrogen Producing Tablet with Leslie Ann Stoddard

"Hydrogen may have a huge impact as a novel and innovative therapeutic tool for unmet medical needs that currently cause considerable health burdens."

Leslie Ann Stoddard 
Today, I had a great lunch with Leslie Ann Stoddard, who told me all about 7.2 Recovery with HydroFX®. This  unique blend of redox-active, hydrogen-generating alkaline minerals is groundbreaking.  The patent pending process used to create HydroFX® was developed by a PhD, Chemist and Scientist with 30 years experience in this field. This breakthrough proprietary formula has been clinically tested to release molecular hydrogen, produce a negative oxidation reduction potential, create an anti-acid, alkalizing effect and to increase cellular hydration.

Of all the amazing benefits of 7.2 Recovery with HydroFX®, perhaps the most notable is its ability to release such a significant amount of molecular hydrogen (H2).
Here is an excerpt from just one of the over 200 peer reviewed studies on the power and the promise of molecular hydrogen:
Chien-Sheng Huang, Tomohiro Kawamura, Yoshiya Toyoda & Atsunori Nakao, 'Recent advances in hydrogen research as a therapeutic medical gas' - Free Radical Research, September 2010; 44(9): 971-982

Leslie shared: "I've been battling chronic inflammation for several years due to Ulcerative Colitis. Through my work as a consumer advocate, educating about genetically modified foods, I realized that the food I was putting into my body was creating the inflammation that lead to my dis-ease. Through a traditional alkaline diet, juicing and eating raw vegan, I reversed most of my symptoms. Then I found Recovery with Hydro FX and my inflammation is completely gone. Have a daily dose of hydrogen generating product increases my energy, reduces my inflammation, and has even helped keep my skin clear and clean."

"I've seen MIRACLES happen when clients began to take Recovery and alkalize the body," she added. "I've seen chronic pain leave over night and people regain their lives, living without pain."  

Other Benefits Of 7.2 Recovery with HydroFX®:

Negative Oxidative Reduction Potential: The Oxidative Reduction Potential of a healthy cell is -70 mV. In this case negative is good, not bad. As we age, we oxidize, like an old car that rusts. Things that oxidize have a positive ORP. If we are looking to slow down the aging (rusting) process, then we want to ingest things with a negative ORP like 7.2 Recovery with HydroFX®.

Alkalizing:

Leslie wrote: "Our bodies have a pH balance ranging from 1 - 14, 7.2 being the ideal pH. If we are acidic,
Leslie and Recovery HydroFX
or we range low on the pH scale, we have opened the doors for chronic disease and degeneration to enter the body. If we can maintain a balance or become alkaline we can be preventative in our health."

Enhanced Cellular Hydration:

7.2 Recovery with HydroFX has been shown to increase cellular hydration by enhancing the body’s ability to move extracellular water into the cells.
You can see why I had a great time at lunch today. Health, knowledge, true nutrition -- and that's just the tip of the iceberg. I strongly suggest that you contact Leslie today. Check out her site: http://www.theperfectph.biz

or call: 208-521-8997 

Comments