Mary Kay rep busy enriching lives, mentoring other women from Coast to Coast


"Enriching lives, mentoring other women from Coast to Coast building a Super Star unit. Building sisterhood relationships, passionate about teaching and helping others achieve their God given abilities & believe in their dreams," reads the vision statement of Katrina Martinez-Horton a future sales director.

Katrina shares:

I have volunteered in the last year: Super Model Conference and keynote speaker on self esteem, Hopes Shelter (providing special makeover sessions & self esteem classes for resident, Hands of Hope, reading program at Iowa Elementary & assisted football mom for Spring team., Adopt a Soldier & Grandparents) My passion is to make a difference 1 person at a time and help them develop to their God's given potential. I'm also an over comer to physical child abuse mentally & emotionally and have passion to help victims overcome their low self esteem.
___

One last thing I would like to add is that I'm still working on my goals to earn a car & director. I recently read a book called Lead for God Sake by Todd Gongwer and it has shifted my purpose and passion to focus on being a blessing and serve others no matter what. I know that I have had some challenges but it takes failing forward to success! This year 2013, my goals in place are to give my family the best of me and mostly showing them I can achieve my goals when I believe 100%! At the end of the day, I just want to leave a positive impact and legacy that I was and did my best!:)
___

Here's is my LinkIn bio: There has truly been an abundance of blessings throughout my Mary Kay career. I began using Mary Kay to help clear up my blemish-prone skin and noticed a visible difference after a few weeks. A few months later when it was time to reorder my products, I became a “personal use” consultant.

Shortly after attending a very powerful career event, I saw a vision brighter than I could ever imagine. The possibilities available were unlimited so I took a leap of faith, made a decision to leave my full time job and pursue my business on a career level. I feel so blessed that this opportunity has afforded me to be a stay at home mom and really focus on the important things in my life.

Mary Kay is built on the highest values putting God first, family second and career third. Also praising people to success and working by the Golden Rule was something I was not familiar with. Because of the recognition program, I found myself ambitiously working for the prizes more than the money and soon began to move up the ladder of success!






I love the fact that I can go into an appointment and regardless of a sale, I have the ability to make a difference in that woman’s life. (not interested in 1 time sale, but building a relationship) I have a passion to make everyone feel important and to be a service to them because I can relate to skin issues that can make a people feel insecure.

The opportunity to work with mentors across the US has also been amazing experiences. I love to travel and be able to take my business with me and make some extra cash. I just qualified to a trip to Atlanta in Jan 2012 for a leadership conference! I will be a Sales Director by March 2012 (top 2% in MK)

I am a Classy, Confident, Courageous, Charming, Business woman. I am building my Mary Kay Career to EXTREME HEIGHTS! With Abundance and persistence I am helping others to success & in the process of being Blessed!

Specialties: consulting, customer relations, customer service, finance, financial, insurance, leadership, marketing, microsoft office, real estate, sales, seminars, supervisory skills, teaching, vision. 

Her website is www.marykay.com/khorton6


Comments

  1. You have come far in the last 10 years, Katrina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have Joede! Thanks be to God for giving me the faith to take and continue to work on me and build relationships!!

      Delete

Post a Comment